Restoration of Tile, Stone, Concrete, Carpet Floors for Coachella, Palm Springs, Palm Springs, Rancho Mirage, Palm Desert, Indian Wells, La Quinta, Indio and for the rest of the Coachella Valley.
DRIVEWAY AND STONE FLOORS CLEANING
This professional process simply acid washes the concrete floor to a clean surface and opens the pores of the surface. We also neutralize the concrete floor of dirt, chemicals, grime, with a degreaser washing system.
After the surface area is completely dry, we apply 2 coats of a heavy glossy wet looking polymer to the driveway, thereby completely sealing and protecting for a minimum period of 2 years, the surface area from "hot" tire marks, water deposits, chemical attacks and it will also retard the formation of efflorescence.
Directly below is the Concrete Driveway Floor Upgrade.
We also upgrade the look of Driveway Floors to:
BEFORE YOUR FINAL DECISION. MAKE SURE THAT OUR COMPETITORS OFFER THIS STANDARD PROJECT APPLICATION;
- Paper and tape the surfaces and the walls of the driveway-garage surface area. This protects the walls from any water or chemical stains.
- Acid Wash the garage driveway floor surface area.
- Clean, wash/degrease and preparation of the driveway floor surface area. After the degreasing system is completed, it allows the sealing process to bond to the driveway floor.
- Apply a heavy coat of the polymer sealer to the driveway floor. After about 3 hours, apply the second coat.
- The surface will have a "wet" glossy look.
- This process will protect the garage driveway floor from hot tire marks, scuffing, fading, cracking, peeling, oil, chemicals, water and blistering. It will also retard the formation of efflorescence to the driveway.
- The sealing of the driveway floor is guaranteed for a minimum of 2 years.
- Allow 24 HOURS to cure the driveway floor before any traffic is allowed.
- NOTE: A non-skid surface is also available for the driveway surfaces.
Please contact us for a free inspection and professional quotation. Or, for a quick quote, call us, give us your number of square feet in the driveway floor area.
Also, please advise if it is a new driveway floor, or "old" driveway floor.
Please contact us for a free inspection and professional quotation.